The Language Teaching Research Quarterly is a peer-reviewed journal that publishes research within the area of second or foreign language teaching. They have produced a special issue (Volume 33) in honour of Jack C. Richards.
Below are links to PDFs of the individual articles.
- Editorial: In Honour of Jack C. Richard’s Six-decade Contribution to Language Teaching
- Reflecting on Jack C. Richards’ 60 Years in TESOL: A Systematic Review
Jack C. Richards, Ali Panahi, Hassan Mohebbi
- Working with Jack – An Influential Quarter Century Experience
- What is Morphological Awareness and How Can You Develop it?
Paul Nation, Laurie Bauer
- Language Teaching in the ‘Third Space’: Identity Trajectories and Professional Development Needs
Jenny Mendieta Aguilar, Olivia Rütti-Joy
- Decision Making in English Language Teaching: Unpacking Novice Teachers’ Pedagogical Reasoning
Zia Tajeddin, Maryam Bolouri
- Investigating Learners’ Listening Comprehension Strategy Awareness and its Implications for Language Learning
- The Influence of Jack C. Richards on My Personal Journey from EFL to EMI: A Narrative Exploration
Chiu-Hui (Vivian) Wu
- Exposure to Target Language Vocabulary through Novel Extracts and Computer Game Cutscenes
Mehmet Emre Altınbaş
- Rethinking Teaching Listening Skills: A Case Study
Md Nabinur Rahman, Sharifa Chowdhury, Diana Mazgutova
- A Personal Tribute to the Life and Work of Jack C. Richards