Jack C. Richards - Key Issues in Language Teaching
Professor Merrill Swain interviews Dr. Richards about his new book Key Issues in Language Teaching
Jack C. Richards - Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching
Professor Jack C. Richards is interviewed by Hayo Reinders about his new book Approaches and Methods in Language Teaching 3rd Ed
Interview at IATEFL Birmingham
Professor Richards talked about some of the changes in teaching and publishing that are taking place as a result of increased use of technology.
Print & Online
- 10 Questions for Jack C. Richards (pdf) An interview with Professor Richards in English Australia Journal Volume 31 No 2 p.86-91
- An interview with Professor Rod Ellis and Professor Jack C Richards by Sima Khezrlou and Heidar Abdi (PhD candidates in TEFL at Urmia University)
- Native English No Longer the Best Target for Learners (pdf) From the Japanese Daily Yomiuri newspaper
- EL Gazette Interview with Professor Jack C Richards Published in the EL Gazette, April 2005
- An interview with my Mentor: Jack C Richards with Nilda Reyes
- Interview with Professor Anne Yu Chief Editor, Caves English Teaching, Taiwan
Radio New Zealand
Radio NZ 1 December 2011: Feature Guest: Jack C Richards - World renowned applied linguist and educator, who's also a big supporter of music and art.
Radio NZ 14 August 2011: Art and Language - Professor Jack Richards is an applied linguist and educator with a distinguished international reputation, both as a scholar and as a patron of the arts. He is the author of many widely used textbooks for English language students and talks to Chris about his life's passions.
Radio NZ Monday 8 August 2011: Upbeat: Professor Jack Richards -NZ philanthropist, author and Victoria University 2011 Ian Gordon Fellow.