Scholarships Awarded for 2014
- Tony Zhai (Auckland), to continue his violin studies at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- Danial Sadeghi (Iran), to study for the MA TESOL at Victoria University of Wellington (residential mode).
- Theara Chea (Cambodia), to study for the MA TESOL at Victoria University of Wellington (distance mode).
- Australian pianist Nicholas Young has been given a two-year grant to support his further keyboard studies in Salzburg, Austria
- Australian pianist Tony Lee has been given a grant to continue with his piano studies in Europe.
Modern American English School in Antigua, Guatemala
Jack Richards provides a grant to enable young people in economic difficulty take English courses at the Modern American English School in Antigua, Guatemala. The pictures show some of the recipients of recent grants, together with school director Patricia Ruiz (in pink!) and one of the MAES teachers.